Our sweetie pies

Our sweetie pies

Monday, February 21, 2011

my husband just went back to work today. He rushed from work on Tuesday to meet me at the hospital. We then spent 3 days in the hospital with her and brought her home late Thursday night. He was here with us for the weekend to help and now is back at work. I feel like I have so much to do, I don't know where to start. We are homeschooling this year and I am praying we can enter our older daughter back into private school next year to take one responsibility off of my plate. We haven't homeschooled for a week now, and right now I don't know if I can devote energy to getting started again.

I look around the house and see cleaning I need to do. Again, I don't know what to focus on. clean? school? blog? Blogging has won at the moment. I need to get some of my thoughts on paper, so I can clear my head to think.

Our diabetic daughter, ate breakfast later this morning at 9. So I don't know now when I should do snack. Normally it's at ten and she eats breakfast at eight. But now snack should be at 11, but lunch then is at 1230. argh. not sure. It's sunny out today but cold. large white and grey clouds are off in the distance just above the tree tops but maybe the kids could play outside for awhile. maybe in rainboots... as I said, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment